Tomi’s Treats Limited – We are an indigenous manufacturing company that is into production of fruit and vegetable purees. The company’s vision is to be the foremost provider of delicious pureed fruits and vegetable across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Oversee production operations, optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs, ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner
- He will ensure smooth running of production in line with current standard practice and adhere to high Quality Standard.
- Ensuring production of products with high quality, while providing optimal usage of labour and materials with maximized utilization of production line.
- Ensuring all Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures are in place in Production and are duly adhered to.
- Monitoring of products’ standards, implementation of quality standards, and also liaise with sales department to ensure total quality management system.
- Application of food safety plans and quality management system such as ISO, HACCP, GMP, SOP etc. and also ensure that health, safety and environment guidelines are followed.
- Documentation and daily preparation of production reports to the MD.
- Holding periodic meetings with the sales team and working on market feedback.
- Ensuring adherence to Company Standards, ISO certification, Good Manufacturing
- Practices and other internal and external regulatory compliance.
- Prepare report, analyze data and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance related problems Ensuring all production personnel meet the requirements of Good Housekeeping and Good Manufacturing practices.
- Actively participating and ensuring the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimization projects in Production.
- Preparing, presenting and circulating daily production plan and ensures adherence.
- Analysing cost center variance and investigate ways to improve cost performance.
Qualifications & Experience
- Food Science/Technology graduate or other related courses with at least 5 years of cognate work experience in FMCG Organization preferably fruit and vegetable purees Production.
- Work experience on Thimonnier and Alpha Newtech pumps and systems machines amongst other Production Technology.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Analytical skills
- Team management skills.
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Service Orientation
- Sense of Urgency
- Attention to Detail
- Very High level of system and process orientation Willingness to Learn and Adapt quickly
- Ability to manage complexity
- Ability to co-ordinate and relate with People
Job Title: Graduate Account Officer
- Ensure accounting, financial documentations and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements.
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Prepare net asset value calculations and other periodic reports for clients
- Prepare cash reports
- Handle the organisation of management accounts and schedules
- Assist in general administration
- Process invoices and auditor queries
- Assist with preparation of half year and annual accounts
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Methodical with high attention to detail
- Highly organised with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Male candidates are most preferred.
- Minimum of HND/University Degree in Accounting.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Strong IT skills [Excel, Word and Outlook
- An excellent communicator written and verbally.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
- Team work abilities.
- Ability to plan strategically and execute properly.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of company’s processes and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 26th October, 2018.