Current Vacancies at CNEK Global Resources Limited, 23rd October, 2018
CNEK Global Resources Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Vice Chief Executive Officer – Finance
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Marketing, Sales & Supply; Oil & Gas
Job function: Finance
- The Vice Chief Executive Officer – Finance provides vision and leadership to maximize CNEK Group and CNEK Global Resources Ltd’s financial performance by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
- This leader works with leaders and staffs across the organization to improve financial understanding, resolve issues, and educate and strive for continual process improvements.
- The VCEO Finance facilitates preparation and insures completion of capital budgets, operating budgets and forecasts, and various financial analyses and reporting.
- This position conducts long-term financial projections including partnering with operations to assist the development of the operating plans that support the long range financial plan.
- The VCEO-Finance is responsible for decision support related functions, but not limited to, financial reporting (daily indicators, service lines, productivity, financial analysis presentations, etc) and cost accounting quality, integrity, and enhancing the underlying processes.
- This position has functional responsibility for integrating the work of the Vice Chief Executive Officer – Controller into various financial reporting and analysis.
- The VCEO Finance accomplishes this through highly effective relationships with direct reports, managers, other VCEOs/administrators, regulators, vendors and consultants.
- All functional initiatives are carried out in alignment with CNEK Group and CNEK Global Resources Ltd’s Mission/Vision/Values and Strategic Priorities.
- The VCEO-Finance reports to the Chief Financial Officer, who reports to the Chief Executive Officer of the organization.
- This leader is knowledgeable of national trends and applies this knowledge to benefit the organization; anticipates changes that will be required to realize the vision; and guides transformation in a systematic, inspirational manner. This leader also develops ways to grow and expand the services of the department–assuring an appropriate combination of programs and services to meet the continuum of care needs for the regional service area.
- A primary role for the VP Finance is to build highly effective partnerships with key stakeholders of the organization. The VP Finance works with peers, executives, medical staff, organizational leaders and caregivers in staff functions such as human resources, project management, quality, risk management, marketing and communications and technology services to accomplish finance area goals.
- . The VP Finance continually seeks and applies best practice approaches in providing feedback through formal semi-annual and annual performance reviews and regular informal conversations. The VP Finance uses critical conversations techniques to retain and grow high performers; to provide clarity and development for middle performers; and to improve or deselect low performers-and advocates the use of this approach to assure consistency of development and improvement of front-line caregivers.
- The VP Finance collaborates with organizational leaders to establish annual and ongoing measures of financial performance and assures alignment to the organizational balanced scorecard measures. The VP Finance engages direct report leaders, front-line caregivers and medical staff in understanding, prioritizing and deploying best practice performance improvement methodologies to assure top performance outcomes.
- The VP Finance participates on a variety of multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams and committees to represent the finance area and to contribute to the broader organizational outcomes. The VP Finance is expected to spend time to strategically anticipate organizational and CFO needs.
- The ideal candidate will hold a Doctorate’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Administration or any related field.
- CPA/DBA with Finance focus desired.
- Comprehensive background in financial analysis and specific experience in techniques relating to cash flow, return on investment and cost/benefit relationships.
- 25 – 30 Years (required).
Job Title: Vice Chief Legal Officer (VCEO-Legal)
- Qualified candidate will report to the President and Chief Legal Officer of CNEK Group, Working closely with CNEK Group’s senior management,
- S/he will be a key member of the CNEK Group’s leadership team.
- As such, we are looking for a dynamic people leader, a trainable business partner and a lawyer with strong familiarity with the asset management business.
- Furthermore, this role has significant growth potential. We are hiring not just for this immediate position, but focusing on potential future leaders for the CNEK Group.
- Qualified candidates must not be more than 35 years of age (Maximum of 35years).
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school and an active license to practice law in Nigeria.
- Ability to lead a large, geographically disbursed team, with staff around the world, including offices across Nigeria, Dubai, Israel and others African countries. As a manager of managers, the ability to effectively delegate and supervise a high volume of complex matters.
- Ability to build consensus and achieve desired goals in a complex environment. This individual will help drive CNEK Global Resources and CNEK Group priorities, with numerous initiatives that cross functional and business lines. S/he will need to be able to collaborate well with other areas, and communicate with and influence others effectively
- Impeccable integrity and a strong ethical center, with the ability to identify and manage conflicts of interest.
- Exposure to import/export control laws and regulations, international competition laws and regulations, and data privacy laws.
- Superior analytical and legal skills, mature judgment, and innovative thinking
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational environments and self-starter qualities
- Enthusiasm about CNEK Group: CNEK Global Resources Ltd, CNEK Petroleum Limited, etc.
- In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
- The ability to create and articulate an inspiring vision, not only for CNEK Global Resources, but also the broader CNEK Group of companies.
- The inclination to seek and analyze data from a variety of sources to support decisions and to align others with the organization’s overall strategy.
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach to developing new, innovative ideas that will stretch the organization and push the boundaries within the industry.
- The ability to effectively balance the desire/need for broad change with an understanding of how much change the organization is capable of handling, to create realistic goals and implementation plans that are achievable and successful.
Executing for Results:
- The ability to set clear and challenging goals while committing the organization to improved performance; tenacious and accountable in driving results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations.
- An individual who seeks data and input from others to foresee possible threats or unintended circumstances from decisions; someone who takes intelligent risks and is solutions based.
- A leader who is viewed by others as having a high degree of integrity and forethought in his/her approach to making decisions; the ability to act in a transparent and consistent manner while always taking into account what is best for the organization.
- The ability to attract and recruit top talent, motivate the team, delegate effectively, celebrate diversity within the team, and manage performance; widely viewed as a strong developer of others.
- The ability to persevere in the face of challenges, and exhibit a steadfast resolve and relentless commitment to higher standards, which commands respect from followers.
- A leader who is self-reflective and aware of his/her own limitations; leads by example and drives the organization’s performance with an attitude of continuous improvement by being open to feedback and self-improvement.
Relationship and Influence:
- Naturally connects and builds strong relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively.
- An ability to inspire trust and followership in others through compelling influence, powerful charisma, passion in his/her beliefs, and active drive.
- Encourages others to share the spotlight and visibly celebrates and supports the success of the team.
- Creates a sense of purpose/meaning for the team that generates followership beyond his/her own personality and engages others to the greater purpose for the organization as a whole.
- Providing advice:
- Advising executive leadership team and other business leaders on compliance issues pertaining to existing and new products, competition, and engagement with government officials, among other things
- Making presentations to the audit committee in the absence of the Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer
Leadership and Management:
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence with the ability to inspire others to the highest standards through leading by example
- Bring credibility and gravitas to garner the respect of the executive team and board; thriving in a highly visible role as an external facing leader
- Show commitment to attracting and retaining the brightest minds from all backgrounds, while cultivating the power of a diverse organization
- Demonstrate a primary, intense concern around leading and motivating others. Must be able to inspire and energize others to support the vision of CNEK Global Resources Limited.
- Serve as a change agent and champion leading the global compliance organization for the ongoing growth and transformation of CNEK Group’s businesses.
- Solicit the involvement of the team in building a sense of ownership. Must have the confidence to act quickly and decisively when the market requires such agility
- Inspire teams to accomplish goals and objectives; responds quickly to complex situations to problem solve, while effectively working across the organization, with customers and partners
- Serve as a strategic forward-thinker with a participatory management style and team-building skills
- Be a team player by nature, but a strong leader with an open and direct style.
- A strong communicator. Maturity and empathy to resolve potential issues between technology and the core business working with multiple personalities
- Prior success: Through past successes, immediate credibility as an extremely capable business leader and legal expert.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to keep cool under pressure and not react to surprises critically – drives to understand the issue and solve the problem
- Multi-tasked: Ability to balance the role of strategist with urgency while simultaneously managing delivering results in a growing and very fast-paced environment
- High emotional IQ: Sufficient emotional intelligence to attract world-class talent and to enable organizational competence in the midst of pervasive change
- Experience developing talent: Proven track record of hiring, developing, and deploying top talent at all levels and an equal ability to consistently top-grade the organization while simultaneously reducing costs and cycle times
- Change management: Skill in defining, leading, and managing change.
Job Title: Vice Chief Executive Officer – Marketing, Sales, & Business Strategy
Employment type: Full-time
Industry: Marketing, Sales and Supply
Job function: Marketing, Sales, and Business Strategy
- We seek a qualified applicant to fill the position of Vice Chief Executive Officer- Marketing, Sales & Business Strategy, (VCEO-MS&BS).
- The VCEO-MS&BS position is a senior executive in the company and is responsible for the Marketing, Sales and Supply division that support enterprise goals.
- He/she will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- He/she will be responsible for playing a key role in the sales and marketing efforts related to the CNEK Group products & services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Researches, designs, and writes post-project evaluations and case studies
- Writes marketing materials
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Works with sales team to develop and close new business
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Assists with preparing departmental budgets
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- This position requires up to 70% travel
Education And Qualifications
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) or PhD from an accredited school and an active license to practice marketing, in Nigeria and oversea.
- Age range: 25 – 30 years
- Work Authorization/Security Clearance for oversea applicant
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screening.
Skills and Specifications:
- The VCEO-MSS&S must have good leadership skills and communication skills
- They must have good management skills and interpersonal skills
- They must keep up to date with the all the current and potential concepts of the Public Safety sector.
- Business Acumen
- Teamwork Orientation
- Communication Proficiency
- Sales Planning
- Performance Management
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should forward their CV’s, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration Certificate & Credentials to: email@example.com using “Vice Chief Executive Officer – Finance” as Subject of the mail.