Concept Nova is one of Africa’s foremost Information Technology and Software Development Company. We are an operating subsidiary of the Concept Group Nigeria and have been in business for over 29 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Development Manager
- The job holder is responsible for improving the market position of the company & driving revenue generation in the B2B, B2C and B2B2C market space.
- He/she will define long term strategic sales goals, build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate & close business deals while maintaining knowledge on market trends in the IT sector.
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’ needs, concerns & objectives
- Participate in pricing of solution/service.
- Present new products & services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical staff & other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange & participate in internal and external debriefs
- Ensure high customer service satisfaction levels to enhance customer loyalty
- Ensure high level of repeated businesses from existing customer base
- Increase market share of the organization.
- Oversee & coordinate activities of the sales team
- Set sales target for team members and monitor performance
- Performs monthly performance appraisals for team members
- Conduct periodic trainings to improve team members’ capabilities
- Ensure manpower requirement for the sales team is met.
- Monitoring the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of
- A minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in Business to-Business & Business-to-Consumer Sales environment.
- Experience in the IT industry, especially in the delivery of IT solutions.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Additional qualification such as a Master’s degree is a plus.
- IT proficiency.
- Excellent Data management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Highly driven and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong leadership & team building skills.
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- To introduce company products and services to potential clients and partners in the corporate space, with the sole aim of improving sales and increasing market share as well as revenue.
- To ensure customer satisfaction through best accounts management practices and coordinating internal processes.
- Continuous engagement of existing clients to improve sales (cross-selling and upselling.
- To open up channels for sales of company products and services.
- A passion for Sales
- Interest in the IT space; Tech Savvy
- A relevant First degree
- Great communicator & negotiator
- Presentable with good sense of self.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s urgently to: email@example.com the Job Role as the email subject.
Application Deadline 26th October, 2018.