Current Vacancies at Halogen Security Company Limited, 18th October, 2018
Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male & Female Professional Cleaner
Locations: Lekki, Obalende, Victoria Island – Lagos
- We are looking for professional cleaners able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all offices are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Proven experience as a cleaner
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- Must have a minimum of SSCE.
Job Title: Female Marketing Staff
- Are you a young female lady, within the age 27-32yrs?
- Are you tall, fair and pretty?
- Do you have the passion to market?
- Then this vacancy is for you!
- Proven sales experience in Airline or Travel Agency, Banking or real estate.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent.
- The client is willing to pay N50,000 base pay and 30% commission on any sales/deals closed successfully.
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance or after 6months which ever comes first.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Marketing Staff -Lagos, as the subject of the mail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2018.
- Candidates should read through the advert and requirement before applying as only qualified candidates will contacted.
- For enquiries, kindly call: 09090328028