Current Vacancies at Workplace Centre Limited, 30th October, 2018
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confectionery Store Manager
- The Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that all branches represent the Confectionery’s brand, coordinating staff to ensure delivery of first-class customer service and ensuring smooth overall operations of store/outlet they are responsible for.
- The Key of objectives of the Shop Manager position include:
- Coordinating daily front and back end operations of all outlets
- Supervising staff and area to ensure customer satisfaction within outlets
- Monitoring and training staff to ensure uniformity in service and presentation across all outlets
Daily Shop Running:
- Coordinating daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Monitoring the quality of products
- Seeking and receiving customer feedback
- Coordinating and liaise with external store suppliers
- Overseeing maintenance of stores and testing facilities
- Ensuring all outlets are to the bakery standard in cleanliness and presentation
- Monitor staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Training new and current employees
- Ensure staff compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Ensuring staff compliance with uniform and appearance rules
- Organize and supervise outlet employee shifts
Customer Service Interaction:
- Delivering superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customer complaints and escalating where needed
- Up selling and promote products to customers
- Managing restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
General Shop Operations:
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and sundry products
- Ensuring availability of store supplies through timely requisition through F&B Manger
- Compile detailed reports on products and sales
- Supervise implementation of Bakery’s policies and procedures
- Functional Reports to: F&B Manager
- Supervises: all Restaurant front-end staff.
- B.Sc or equivalent
- Experience as a restaurant, Service or Hospitality field manager.
- Hospitality management training.
Job Title: Operations/ Logistics Manager
- The Operations Manager is in charge of the general flow of delivery, maintenance of delivery vehicles and supervision of drivers and dispatch riders.
The Key of objectives of the Operations Manager position include:
- Managing flow of delivery
- Overseeing staff and equipment transport to events and outlets
- Supervising logistics staff
- Vehicle maintenance
- Supervise all outlet maintenance
- Creating and overseeing driver schedule
- Coordinating driver responsibilities
- Ensuring vehicles are properly maintained
- Vehicles quality management
- Timely servicing of vehicles
- Maintenance of delivery motorcycles
- Coordination of vehicle fueling
- Supervising delivery of stock to outlets
- Liaising with bakery and delivery staff to ensure smooth operations and delivery of goods.
- Tracking of delivery quantities vis-a-vis production
- Taking delivery of inventory and ensuring proper storage in warehouse
- Removal of items from warehouse upon request from end users
- Identification of reorder level for items in storage and request for procurement
- Keeping record of inventory in warehouse
- Miscellaneous procurement and payments of office expenses
- BSc or Equivalent
- Previous logistics experience
- Functional Reports to: Head of Operations
- Supervises: Drivers, Logistics Officer, maintenance staff, Store keeper
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as the subject.
Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.