HR-on-Wheels – Our client, a leading player in the retail industry, is looking to hire qualified and competent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma/Ordinary National Diploma
- Proven experience as a customer service representative.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- To work with the customer service manager to ensure proper and excellent customer service delivery across all communication channels.
- Answer all questions related to Hush’D’s products in a knowledgeable manner.
- Handle customer complaints; provide appropriate solution and alternatives within the shortest time limits.
- Provide accurate pricing and delivery information to Hush’D customers.
- Keep proper records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Direct complex requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and superiors.
- Perform other operational duties as required on an ad-hoc basis.
Deadline: 9th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates who live in Ikeja or its environs are strongly encouraged to apply.