Data Analyst Vacancy at Interswitch, 25th October, 2018
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- To provide deep seated Insight into Operational Data to help drive better business decisions, inform Techniques to solve Problems and Improve Operational Efficiency.
Business Intelligence Dashboard Management:
- Create dashboards that help detect operational problems quickly
- Provide support and trainings for dashboard usage
- Setup dashboards as required and continually maintain and improve on them
- Create dashboards that provide quick and useful Input for quick decision making
- Eashboards for Service Lines
- Liaise with Business Units to identify dashboard requirements
- Liaise with Backbone Teams to Identify dashboard requirements
- Setup and maintain Data Sources so support analytics use cases
- Track Key Performance Indicators for services
- CRM and Service Desk Data Analytics
- Enterprise Services Analytics
- Make recommendations based on transaction analytics for service improvements
- Track Service Improvements by continuous review of service performance
- Develop and drive analytics based initiatives.
- Analyse Data (Transactional, Service, Operational, Enterprise, etc) to reveal Intelligence for driving operational and strategic decisions as well as data based forecasting.
- Carry out daily analysis of transactions and services to spot trends, triggered thresholds, outliers and peculiar observations
- Setup and track service thresholds
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply