Digital Marketing Specialist Job Vacancy in an Educational Sector
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a global leader in the educational sector with a large network of trainers who are certified by international curriculum providers to deliver award-winning skills development solutions. They serve businesses, schools, and communities in Dubai, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Malaysia, India, and Argentina.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
- The role will be responsible for digital media and marketing, developing and managing content creation for promoting brand and products, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, as well as seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences in line with the brands’ objectives.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will also focus on implementing digital marketing initiatives and campaigns across multiple channels including websites, digital marketing agencies, paid social media, email marketing, and digital advertising.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, or a related field Skills.
- Excellent presence and following on social media, and good network in the right group and with influencers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and time management skills – this position requires a positive attitude and an exceptionally friendly disposition, able to relate well to all stakeholders.
- Strong market research skills
- Ability to understand the concepts of business growth strategies
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and a commitment to exceptional client service
- Creative problem-solving ability and a consultancy mindset with a track record of delivering
- Creative team player and with a willingness to pitch in with ideas on areas that may not be directly one’s own area
- Dedication to accomplishing goals and overcoming challenges presented by clients and management
- Microsoft Office skill essential, especially Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ensure development of engaging content by Partner Agencies for promoting the brand and products, via key online promotional channels, including but not limited to online content, email marketing, mobile, SEO, social media, etc.
- Managing all the company’s social media accounts in Nigeria and ensure they are up to date with current trends.
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns that promote the company’s brand and enhance brand awareness.
- Work with the Marketing & Media Manager and Partner Agencies in managing integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and acquire leads by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media.
- Work with Partner Agencies and manage the creation of engaging digital content to capture the attention of the target audiences.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
- Collaborate and work with Partner Agencies to increase marketing results and manage digital media vendor partners for effectiveness.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Integrate content programs with brand campaigns to drive the demand for the brand.
- Stay up to date with digital media trends and developments in order to ensure the business does not lag behind other competitors.
- Participate in seminars and events on behalf of our client for the purpose of collecting qualified leads and pertinent marketing information.
- Maintain the highest level of professional and ethical standards and develop digital marketing strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
Deadline: 12th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online