Workforce Group – Our client, on the mainland of Lagos State, is urgently looking for suitable qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- The main responsibility of Dispatch Riders involves delivery and pick-up of company’s documents and products via a motorcycle embarking on short journeys within the Lagos metropolis and it immediate environs and occasionally go outside Lagos.
- Minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School certificate
- Must have Riders permit.
- 1-3 years’ experience working as a dispatch rider.
- Have the ability to read, write, follow guides, plan and learn routesHighly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages
- Collection of Deliveries and delivering of Mails and parcels
- Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle log books.
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online