Draftsman Job Vacancy in a Construction Industry, 17th October, 2018
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in the construction Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Draftsman
Job Reference: 1507
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- Create accurate and meaningful technical drawings from sketches and verbal instructions from initial stage to completion of a project.
- Confer with architects and engineers to gain understanding of the scope and requirements of a project.
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Evaluate quality, reliability and HSE of engineering drawing.
- Work closely with Government Agencies to ensure compliance with the right building codes.
- Update and keep custody of documents of revised construction details.
- Produce blueprints and plans for structural, electrical and mechanical projects.
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitation and requirements in materials.
- Analyze sketches and interpret specifications.
- Design multiple plans for review by Engineers and Architects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and accurate project documentation.
- Produce revised rendering on drawings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction of a Food processing factory.
- Excellent skills in using AutoCAD software.
- Good knowledge of construction and design principles.
- Ability to analyze and interpret results.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Excellent reasoning and decision making ability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online