Edo Development and Property Agency (EDPA) – We are an arm of the Edo State Government charged with the responsibility of meeting the housing needs in Edo State. We facilitate the construction and sales of housing projects as well as management of landed properties, shopping centres, offices and industrial buildings in residential, commercial and estates in the State.
Following the recent restructuring of the Agency into a private-sector facing real estate arm of the State, we are seeking to engage qualified, competent motivated and enterprising individual to join our workforce and contribute to its growth and assist in meeting its new mandate through the capacity below:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
- A degree from a recognized university in Estate Surveying or Estate Management
- Must be registered with NTESV or ICS
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ practical real estate management experience, particularly in Asset and portfolio Management.
- Only Candidates with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Degrees and Polytechnic Graduates with a minimum of Higher Credit who have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate should apply for the aforementioned position.
- Flexibility to support other departments when necessary
- Minimum of 3 years’ practical experience in the required field
- Experience in a Property Development Company will be an added advantage
- Must not be older than 45 years.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)Deadline: 15th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org