Edo State Graduate Internship Recruitment (EDO-GIP), 23rd Oct., 2018
Edojobs – As its commitment to the development of the workforce in Edo State, Edojobs is partnering with Romanspage Global (a top Human Resource Consulting firm) to train and engage young graduates for the Edojobs Graduate Internship Programme (EDO-GIP).
Applications are invited for the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
- The Edojobs Graduate Internship Programme (EDO-GIP) is a 6-month intensive internship (paid) and mentoring programme to give young people access to work experience and job opportunity with the potential to achieve a 70% permanent employment rate.
- EDO-GIP aims at providing opportunities for young graduates to explore their chosen career fields by assigning them to organisations (large corporations and SMEs) to learn the technical and practical skills required to launch into their desired career path.
- At the end of the programme, participants would have acquired and developed transferable skills that would serve as an enviable foundation for building a successful career either as an employee or as entrepreneur.
Internship positions are available for the following fields;
- Front Desk/Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Other Field
Successful applicants will:
- Gain invaluable work experience during internship
- Explore your career path
- Give yourself an edge in the job market
- Develop and refine your skills
- Transition into your desired career
- Network with professionals
- Get paid while learning on the job
- Trained on workplace skills before deployed to organisation
- Get valuable insights into business practices
Requirement for Application
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the programme:
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be residing in Edo State
- Must not be older than 30years old
- Must be registered on Edojobs portal
- Good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Show adaptability or willingness to learn new skills and commitment to service delivery.
- Must be ready to contribute to the development of any organisation deployed to
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online