Erisco Foods Limited Massive Recruitment for Sales Merchandisers
Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
We require the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Merchandiser
Locations: (Epe, Ajah, Lagos Island, Ketu/Mile 12, Ikorodu, Sango, Agege, Ile-Epo, Ikotun, Ikotun-Egbe, Egbeda, Trade-Fair, Agbara, Mushin, Ajegunle and Mowe) Lagos
- Responsible for sales activities through close in and assigned neighborhood, markets and locations as the case may be to inform the public about the organization’s products & services, and also assist in final opening of new customer’s account.
- Minimum of SSCE/NCE, National Diploma.
- Not older than 35years.
Experience & Training:
- Any combination of experience, education and training relevant to the position is eligible to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Outward appearance is presentable
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to relate to people in a friendly, trustworthy and professional manner
- To educate the public about the products they sell
- Good selling Skills
- Good negotiation Skills
- Good Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- To sell the company’s products and services to potential customers.
- Combines customer service and listening skills with marketing knowledge to persuade people to buy the organization’s product and services.
- Spend time initiating contact with the public and often must walk through neighborhoods, streets, or shopping malls and markets to connect with people in their primary target assigned.
- Promote the firms products & services; helps to deliver sales targets
- Acts as an ambassador for the company’s product
- Open new account; revive dormant accounts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the email subject.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.