Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Manager
- Directing activities related dispatching, routing and tracking transportation trucks.
- Plan, organize and manage the work subordinating staff to ensure that the work assigned is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customers complaint.
- Implement schedule and policy changes.
- Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
- Develop and implement a proactive plan and structured approach to the maintenance of trucks, keeping within the designed budget and ensuring all trucks used are fit for purpose and the customer experience is of high standard.
- Ensuring transport staff delivers the service appropriately to the changing needs of customers.
- Take lead role in planning, costing and allocating routes and trucks ensuring efficient flexibility is in place to meet the varying changing needs of customers.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending work place safety meetings.
- Ensure that all in house trucks are complaint with legal regulatory and contractual requirements and where necessary escalating any identified issues and recommending resolution to the management.
- B.Sc/HND in Transport Management.
- Professional transport certificate is an added advantage.
- Member of transport institute of Management.
Years of Experience:
- 5-7 years as a transport Manager.
- Working in a haulage company will be an added advantage too.
Job Title: Store Head
- The Store Head will oversee all of the daily operations of the store, manage the store’s employees, including hiring, firing, performance evaluation, scheduling and assigning duties and responsibilities.
- The Store Head will be responsible for maintaining the overall culture of the store and to ensure the staff also represents and embraces the store’s culture and goals.
- Oversees the operational and organizational standards of the store as well as implement the marketing, advertising and financial strategy dictated by upper management.
- The Store Head will regularly review the daily weekly and quarterly financial data of the store to ensure the store and staff are meeting their financial quotas.
- Recruit and hire staff for the store to meet the needs of customers.
- Complete schedules and assign duties and responsibilities to the store’s staff.
- Train new employees and provide continuing education and training to current employees.
- Track and implement financial quotas for the store and staff based on the stated financial goals of the business.
- Manage store inventory.
- Evaluate staff quarterly and replace staff as needed based on performance based metrics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- People skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- The ability to work in high-pressure situations and to “think on your feet.”
- Be able to read and understand sales data.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of confidence.
- Good Track records.
- Relevant Experience in the role.
- Fully accountable.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft office and Excel package.
Minimum years of experience:
- 5 – 10 years experience.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Mainland Lagos
Industry: Manufacturing Company.
- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- Leadership – mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or Business Management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment.
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-business organization.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
- Previous Banking experience will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share. Etc.
Years of Experience
- 5 – 10 years working experience.
Job Title: Production Planning, Head
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee production planning and management activities within the organization.
- Develop production plan, budget and timelines according to production specifications.
- Determine production requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications.
- Plan work flow and schedules for production departments.
- Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.
- Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Notify customers on any delays and outages.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.
- Assist in new product development and enhancements.
- Conduct daily meetings to keep track of production schedules.
- Ensure that finished products meet quality standards and customer specifications.
- Determine equipment, materials and manpower required to complete production.
- Resolve production issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly.
- Assist in employee hiring, training, performance evaluation, retention and termination activities.
Skills and Requirements
- Good Track records.
- Experience in the job.
- Fully Accountable with integrity.
- Higly skilled with Microsoft Office and Excel package.
Minimum years of experience:
- 5 – 10 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th October, 2018.
Note: To apply via the link above, look at the right side of the page when the link opens
For more information: Call Judith 09097866911