Pacific Schools – Our school has a long tradition of academic excellence and we take great pride in creating a safe and secure learning environment for our students. Our extensive menu of co-curricular activities both academic and recreational is unsurpassed. Our entire staff is committed to establishing a school environment that allows our students to flourish and grow intellectually, emotionally and socially. We operate in two campuses, Pacific Computer College – Lagos and Pacific Academy – Akure.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtain help by sounding alarms.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. SSCE / OND.
- Applicants must also pass criminal background checks.
Job Title: School Counselor
- The role of a school guidance counselor is to work with students and parents to help guide students’ academic, behavioral and social growth.
- Individuals in this field work in elementary, middle and high schools.
- B.Sc in School Counseling or Education Psychology.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th October, 2018.