Graduate/Experienced Lawyers Jobs at Bradfield Consulting Limited, 25th Oct.
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Lawyer
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file appeals in state and federal courts of appeal.
- Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
- Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issues to establish and verify bases for legal proceedings.
- Search for and examine public and other legal records to write opinions or establish ownership.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Act as agent, trustee, guardian, or executor for businesses or individuals.
- Probate wills and represent and advise executors and administrators of estates.
- An outstanding academic background and a minimum of an LLB Degree from a highly recognized university.
- Minimum of 4 -5 years post call-to-bar experience in the profession.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Job Title: Entry-level Lawyer
- Researching and analyzing the law on complex issues and writing briefs for submission to a supervising lawyer in the firm
- Analyzing and summarizing complicated legal documents, including contracts, and suggesting alterations to those documents
- Performing discovery of various electronically stored data and hard copies of information in preparation for litigation
- Performing due diligence in legal matters concerning contracts, agreements, and mergers and acquisitions
- Active participation in clients’ meetings and recommend ways to deal with client issues
- Prepare for trials, hearings and participate in legal proceedings.
- Study and identify the laws applicable to cases
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various legal arguments, drafts, and other relevant legal material and reports.
- Carry out all administrative duties which includes maintaining, updating and keeping records of clients’ legal documents.
- A Degree in LLB from a reputable university
- Minimum of 1-2 years post call-to-bar experience.
- Ability to comprehend complex matters and identify the laws that are applicable to them
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent research skills
- Possess thorough knowledge of the legal procedures and current developments
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suites
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th November, 2018.