Graduate Intern Recruitment at WFO Roedl and Partner, 11th October, 2018
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Based on business growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will be expected to work with minimal supervision.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess data entry experience
- Good organizational and time management skill
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills
- Must be able to deliver high quality services within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of accounting software like QuickBooks or SAGE
- Previous experience in hotel/Bar management is an added advantage
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be conversant with Microsoft Excel
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Provide adhoc duties as and when required
- Undertake assigned tasks and provide progress reports to ensure completion within deadlines
- Provide administrative support with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Provide administrative support in accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Provide assistance in balance sheet reconciliation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Covering Letter to: email@example.com stating “Graduate Intern” as the subject title of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th October, 2018.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be contacted.