The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Director
- Tensure that Directors make the best use of their time by helping them deal with secretarial and administrative tasks and must be able tcommunicate fluently in French.
- Minimum of an HND or BSc degree in any field of study
- Relevant first degree in any course with at least 1-3 years’ experience
Skills / Competence Requirements:
- Accuracy and attention tdetail
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- High level of initiative and ability twork with minimal supervision
- Good oral communication and professional writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Ability tmulti-task
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced or expert proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Must be Proficient in French Language
Functions & Responsibilities
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Other traditional PA duties as required
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Personal Assistant_Lagos” as the subject.
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2018.