Graduate Sales Representative Recruitment at Onstream Group
Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Representative
- Technical Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Experience in technical sales in the Oil & Gas industry is a plus
- Must be a self-starter who is driven to completion of sales orders and project execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to read and write English.
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity.
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Generate leads /New business development.
- Build long lasting relationships with our current and future clients
- Promote our technical product distribution business including direct selling, training, and proposals/cost estimation assistance for our target market segments.
- Map and generate sales opportunities for respective and reports such sales opportunities with Management.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Participate to marketing activities such as trade shows, advertising, technical publications and corporate presentations to support the sales strategies.
- Track Services Proposals and Tenders.
- Assist in preparation of Bids & Proposals.
- Deliver on sales targets and order booking targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online