Hartford Green Consulting offers an array of consulting services dedicated to meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations. With an impressive blend of skills, resources and experience, our consultants are able to manage complex projects right through from design through to implementation and support services.
At Hartford Green Consulting, we are committed to providing a workplace in which every employee feels empowered to contribute, make an impact, and have the opportunity to develop exceptional talents and skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Graduate Trainee
- The Graduate Trainee Program of Hartford is focused on recruiting young graduate who are between the ages of 21 and 27.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience
- Computer Science Degree preferred
- Maximum age- 27 years old by December 2018.
- Applicant must have completed NYSC.
- Be a Team player
- Enthusiasm, Commitment, and Motivation
- Be Resourceful
- Basic knowledge of C#, Angular, SQL Server
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Technical Report writing skills
Deadline: 25th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online