Are you an undergraduate from Delta State? Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission is giving you the opportunity to apply for bursary/scholarship
Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates of Delta State origin in DESOPADEC mandate area for registration in the:
Title: DESOPADEC Bursary Program
Criteria for Eligibility
- Applications must come from DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be either Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa
- They must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- They must be from 200 Level and above and
- They must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
Requirements for Registration
The required Documents to upload are:
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.
- Note: The documents must be in .jpg format and should not exceed 1MB each.
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
Deadline: 26th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application