Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
- Proficient in Java, Net, C++, Python, bash, power shell
- Good team player, self-confident, motivated, and independent
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering/science preferred
- 3 years plus of experience identifying threats and developing appropriate protection measures
- Ability to review system changes for security implications and recommending improvements
- Understanding of cyber security methodologies
- Manage and lead security incident response efforts
- Configure Windows and Linux host-based security as well as network and cloud-based security systems
- Support with the installation and configuration of network security architectures, including firewalls, router ACLs (Access Control Lists), web content filters and Demilitarized Zones (DMZ)
- Observe and respond to Intrusion Detection System (IDS) cues and anti-virus alerts.
- Partake in technical design reviews, integration, testing, and documentation work
- Responsible for technical advisory to research teams
- Update, sustain, and administer a high level of security for in-house security infrastructures
- Run vulnerability valuation and fizzing of protocols, hardware, and software
- Apply system security engineering principles to deliver real solutions premeditated to enhance the security position
- Identify threats and develop suitable defense measures, evaluate system changes for security implications, and recommend enhancements, research, and draft cyber security white papers, and provide first-class support to the cyber security operations staff for resolving difficult cyber security issues
- Write Risk Management Framework (RMF)-based policies and procedures, and develop comprehensive cyber security processes to contain implementation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 17th October, 2018.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.