The Eye foundation hospital was started in 1993 as a high tech specialist Eye hospital capable of providing services comparable to those obtainable abroad. It is the first and foremost indigenous eye practice in the country that runs a group practice with many sub specialized ophthalmologists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Drive: Passengers & Coworkers:
- Drive light and heavy vehicles.
- Ensure all keys are safely kept in the appropriated place.
- Transport passengers in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain a high level of courtesy and professionalism to all assigned passengers and coworkers.
- Professionally and accurately give detailed information about routes and journey to passengers.
- Effectively load and unload passenger luggage.
Logistic Support: Consumables, hospital equipment and Outreach Visits:
- Distribute mail as needed, both incoming and outgoing.
- Pick up flight tickets.
- Deliver correspondence and consumables to other branches.
- Facilitate airport pick-ups for VIP visitors and transportation during official visits.
- Assist with postage and with pick up of office purchases.
- Collect and record service delivery data on outreach visits.
Vehicle Maintenance: Service vehicle maintenance management:
- Maintain daily cleanliness and tidiness of all parts of assigned vehicle.
- Schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles through the Facility Manager.
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition.
- Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary.
- Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside.
- Keep track of timely car insurance renewals.
- Update monthly mileage records.
- Maintain log book of each service vehicle on daily basis.
- Apply for request for repairs and fuel, renewal of the vehicle license and car insurance through Facility Manager.
Deadline: 7th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send their CV’s and suitability statement as a single attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email should be the Position Title/Location and the CV/Suitability Statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name.
- Kindly state how you heard about the role in the mail.
- Eye Foundation Hospital Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisting will start as soon as we start receiving applications.