The Millard Fuller Foundation, a housing organisation with international affiliation and located in Masaka (near Abuja), is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Masaka, Nasarawa
Job Type: Permanent
Job Field: Building and Construction
- Execute tactical and operational HR tasks to aid the seamless running of the HR department.
Key Performance Areas
- Responsible for all operational and routine HR tasks and processes
- Capture, update and manage staff database on spreadsheet
- Planning and execution of regular employment cycle, including placement of adverts and collation of applications
- Planning and logistics of on-boarding programmes
- Ensure background and reference checks on employees are completed
- Prepare maintain employee files
- Dissemination of information from HR department to Senior Management and other staff members
- Prepare annual leave schedule for all staff
- Perform every other duty as assigned by the Company Secretary/ Head of HR & Admin.
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with Nigerian Labour Law
- Regularly review and update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s need.
- Plan and facilitate HR activities, such as, contract, recruitment, employee relations.
- Review and develop job descriptions for current and new positions.
- Assist the progress of job planning and champion the performance management process.
- Provide coaching and training to direct staff on HR functions.
- Recommend and execute annual staff development plans.
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests.
- Conduct orientation for new employees and keep staff informed of old and new policies and procedures of Admin and HR.
Deadline: 12th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the Job Title as subject. For example: Human Resource Officer or HRO.