Job for IT Business Development Manager at Concept Nova Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Development Manager
- The job holder is responsible for improving the market position of the company & driving revenue generation in the B2B, B2C and B2B2C market space.
- He/she will define long term strategic sales goals, build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate & close business deals while maintaining knowledge on market trends in the IT sector.
- A minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in Business to-Business & Business-to-Consumer Sales environment.
- Experience in the IT industry, especially in the delivery of IT solutions.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Additional qualification such as a Master’s degree is a plus.
- IT proficiency.
- Excellent Data management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Highly driven and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong leadership & team building skills.
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’ needs, concerns & objectives
- Participate in pricing of solution/service.
- Present new products & services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical staff & other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange & participate in internal and external debriefs
- Ensure high customer service satisfaction levels to enhance customer loyalty
- Ensure high level of repeated businesses from existing customer base
- Increase market share of the organization.
- Oversee & coordinate activities of the sales team
- Set sales target for team members and monitor performance
- Performs monthly performance appraisals for team members
- Conduct periodic trainings to improve team members’ capabilities
- Ensure manpower requirement for the sales team is met.
- Monitoring the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of
Deadline: 26th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s urgently to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Role as the email subject.