Job for NSW Customer Delivery Manager, MTN at Nokia Nigeria
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NSW Customer Delivery Manager, MTN
Ref No: 1800000HTD
- Part of Nokia Software Global Services Center / Market Services MEA, the position is for CDM in charge of NSW delivery for MTN Group across MEA region.
- Customer Delivery Manager (CDM) own within one BG the delivery process for all aspects related to contracts execution including HW, SW and Services.
- He is accountable for revenue and profit in line with Nokia MoO for his/her perimeter within the BG and is the reference manager towards Customer and internal partners for all aspects related to delivery of BG projects, including small scopes from other BGs tightly related to main projects (based on mutual agreement).
- Full CDM job description attached.
- Engineering/Software educational background
- Knowledge about Nokia Software portfolio and its evolution
- Fluent English
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple files
- Taking initiative, being autonomous and rigorous
- Experience in Middle-East and Africa.
- 5+ years experience in project management
- Project Management certification
- Leadership skills to setup and drive project team
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in complex environment involving multiple stakeholders from various backgrounds
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online