Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser – Expat
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- The Installation Advisor role includes working with the various work package engineers to insure that the design and construction expectations with regard to safety, quality, cost and schedule are met. Tasks include all facets of project delivery including ensuring that interfaces are properly managed, that cost, schedule, risk management, and quality systems are in place and that information is properly captured and reported.
- Ensure utilization of Company standard work processes (ORP/ORS, Performance agreements, HSE management process, MOC process, etc).
- Interface coordination with other project and work package engineers.
- Ensure the engineering schedule and quality expectations are met through coordination of the activities of the external/contract resources, Discipline Engineers, Construction Engineers and Company specialists.
- Solicitation and evaluation of Operations input.
- Shared accountability for cost, schedule, safety, and reliability with the other project team members.
- Drive Enterprise First behaviors with regard to Leadership, Accountability and Teamwork. Drive Top Quartile behavior.
- Lead work process improvement efforts within discipline, as well as work process improvement efforts in the broader Surface community and Projects community.
- Network within Company locally to incorporate and share knowledge and best practices.
- Lead the project definition efforts and planning of project execution.
- Prepare and steward the Project Execution Plan and related project control documentation.
- Prepare and apply effective HSSE management of risk and provide leadership in HSSE.
- Monitor and report project progress. Determine and take corrective action as necessary to insure delivery to promise.
- Manage key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide a systems view and integrate discrete work scope packages into a functioning whole.
- Ensure systems deliver on expectations for reliability/availability and operability.
- Interface management, coordinating and connecting the subsea components/disciplines, as well as subsurface, wells, topsides, and operations interfaces.
- Create the technical integrity assurance plan, and ensure integration of all disciplines into plan.
- Implement work processes including Opportunity Realization Process, MOC, HSE MS, Technical Assurance Frameworks, etc.
- Gather and share learnings.
- Mentoring project and construction engineers.
- BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical.
- A university Degree in an Engineering discipline with 15 years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry in Project
- Engineering, Project Management, Deepwater Construction and Installation Engineering.
The competence required for this position is a combination of leadership skills, technical mastery, deep-water construction mastery, project execution mastery, experience of building and operating diverse relationships, organizing and managing engineering and technology development functions, and understanding the commercial objectives and environment in which Client’s E&P operates:
- Proven track record of successful delivery of global E&P Deepwater projects working for an International Oil Company and Major Offshore Installation Contractors.
- Offshore platform construction experience required.
- Mastery open water experience required in the areas of pipeline, floating production systems, fixed platform installations, SURF, and Subsea hardware installation.
- Offshore SIMOPS management and HUC experience considered advantageous
- HSSE commitment and leadership
- Global mindset and perspective. Ability to lead mixed teams of professionals located globally.
- Knowledge of key internal and external stakeholders needs and business drivers
- Commercially astute. Proven track record in contractor management.
- Ability to deal with multiple, often conflicting, goals and priorities. Provides clear and decisive leadership in an environment of many competing priorities and diverse activities and issues.
- Strategic thinker and pragmatic technician.
- Working knowledge of a broad range of facilities and project engineering systems, industry standards, tools and
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills, well developed communications skills (i.e. report writing and presentation) are essential.
Deadline: 25th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online