Job forBusiness Development Manager (Bakery Products) at 478 Limited
478 Limited is Nigeria’s preferred offline and online wholesale local store, serving a wholesale customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including drinks, beverages, canned goods, household items, oral care, healthcare, baby products, personal care and much more.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Bakery Products)
- The Business Development Manager will be primarily responsible for managing the vision, strategy and implementation of a strategic plan for the execution of the bakery marketing, sales and growth plan.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in business development of a bakery or similar position.
- Previous experience in a bread bakery.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good customer relationship and project management skills.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Sales and Margins
- Customer expansion
- Product Range expansion
- Geographical expansion
- Establishing strong relationship with existing and prospective customers.
- Constantly analyzing the market and trends to find new growth opportunities.
- Creating new sales and bringing new key accounts in order to gain market share.
- Define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Identifying business and products gap and consequently introducing solutions and measures to breach those gaps.
- Manage customers by overcoming resistance, building trust and with regular follow up to close more sales.
- Maintaining the current and developing sales with existing customers.
- Contributing to and preparing the business plan and executing them properly towards the economical and financial progress of the company.
- Establishing a structure/team that will support the expected growth rate of the business.
- Work with company’s internal team, marketing staff, and other managers in order to increase sales opportunities and to maximize the revenue of the company.
- Work for the improvement of the company’s market position and achieve financial growth of the company.
Deadline: 28th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com