Job Vacancies at Home Prep School, 8th October, 2018
Home Prep School, a reputable educational institution, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Human Resource Executive
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Title: Head, Training Unit
- The Head, Training Unit is responsible for developing, facilitating and providing training needs and presentations
- Also responsible for providing logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring training programs
- Supervising technical training for staff
- Conducting and coordinating orientation sessions
- Creating training materials
- Deliver / Facilitate training
- Develop and creating training materials, visual aids and presentations.
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct Training Needs Assessment (TNA) evaluations.
- Providing Cornerstone with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Manage staff of classroom facilitators.
- Provide Training Needs Assessment feedback.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- Developing a training plan
- Working with internal & external training providers to develop suitable content for the courses.
- Manage a team of staff
- Conduct self and team in line with the Code of Human Resources ethics.
- Any other assignment as given by the Head, Corporate Services Group.
- Ability to relate well with others
- Negotiating skills
- Good motivator
- Presentation skills
- Ability to write reports and keep records.
- Work within budget
- IT skills
- Time Management
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in working in the Financial Services sector (an advantage).
- 3-5 years working experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Previous Experience in Training or Sales.
- Professional Qualification in Human Resources or Communications.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Strong self-organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical employees.
- Knowledge of Insurance would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel to different branches and training locations nationwide.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th October, 2018.