Job Vacancies at Integrated Power Technology Limited, 22nd Oct., 2018
Integrated Power Technology Limited, since its inception in 1999, strives to provide the best information technology and industrial infrastructural solutions, products and turnkey projects in the markets. We cover a wide range of businesses: information and communication technologies, telecom operations and datacenters, banks and financial institutions, airports and port authorities, industries, laboratories and hospitals, oil and gas companies, medical centers. Our continuous growth and excellence in performance made us a leading technology support solution provider serving 250 customers across Nigeria and the neighboring region from our headquarters in Lagos – Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security System Technician
- Must have a good knowledge of Electrical / Electronic Installation and maintenance
- Be able to interpret electrical alarm systems drawings ande signs
- Carry out site inspection / Design security systems suitable for the location inspected
- Be able to install, maintain or repair security systems, alarm devices or related equipment following electrical layout and building plans
- Must have good team work spirit with other
- Must have good use of language with staffs and client
Qualification and Experience
- HND/Degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 years work experience.
Job Title: UPS Engineer
Major Job Activities
- Performs the full range of operation and maintenance; to include but not limited to; scheduled and unscheduled; installations, decommissioning, inspections, analysis, troubleshooting, and repairs.
- Perform monthly PMCSs of all batteries and UPS systems, to include bringing UPS systems on line (load) and taking precise measurements validating operational readiness.
- Care and accountability of tools, test equipment, and materials involved in performance of work.
- Read blue prints, produce red line and basic single line diagrams as well as rough shop drawings.
- Research and produce parts requests and coordinate with procurement for the delivery of Materials and Parts.
- Coordinate with Procurement for any quality issues on parts so that it can be rectified.
- Arrange the proper return and replacement of the defective item under warranty, repair, wrongly ordered or delivered item/s.
- Monitors repair parts usage to determine if current stock levels are adequate for maintaining repair schedule and submits monthly requirement for procurement action.
- Maintain weekly status report of assigned assets or facilities.
- Coordinate with Sites for transportation/logistical support of parts and scheduling of PMCS services and unscheduled service repairs.
- Prepares appropriate maintenance forms, logs and records for accountability to include trip reports.
- Coordinate with supervisor in advance for interruptions in service, and customer notification, this may require coordination with military.
- Provides equipment-operating assistance to users and technical assistance upon request.
- Maintains accountability and serviceability of assigned assets and equipment to include calibration.
- Strict adherence to performance work statement requirements and associated references.
- Duties may vary dependent on mission.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 Years minimum experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 29th October, 2018.