Job Vacancies at REDUXMAX, 30th October, 2018
REDUXMAX is recruiting to qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: .NET Developer
- The .NET Developer is responsible for taking requirements, wire-frames and designs and turning them into functional applications, services and websites in collaboration with other developers including senior developers.
- He/she will work with senior developers to make design decisions and will be expected to contribute to team discussions on project implementation strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience developing object oriented software
- Demonstrable experience developing and maintaining data-driven web applications.
- Strong understanding of web-architecture fundamentals.
- Experience in .NET development
- Understanding of C#, ASP.NET and underlying .NET Framework
- Understanding of data modeling, database design and data querying.
- Experience working within various SDLC processes with aggressive schedules.
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Ability to evaluate, document and translate requirements into technical designs
- Ability to work independently and with developers, project managers and customers.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL-Server or related relational database systems.
- Experience with or knowledge of one or all of the following: LINQ, Entity Framework and MVC.
- Experience configuring, securing and administrating IIS.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices, especially as related to web technologies.
- Experience developing 508 compliant and accessible web applications.
- Microsoft certifications NOT required but highly valued.
Job Title: Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
- B.Sc. in Technology related discipline and High-Profile Professional Software Development / Database Certification
- Years of experience – 12 years minimum
- Must be a proven software development ‘guru’.
- Must be capable of solution design and planning
- Must have a natural problem solver frame of mind
- Should have experience leading multiple teams and streams of software development efforts. 6 years minimum
- Should have track record of being able to delegate and work efficiently
- Must be a critical thinker
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th November, 2018.