Job Vacancies for Sales Merchandizer in Edo, Enugu, Cross River, Kaduna, Kano, Oyo
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited – A reputable indigenous Cosmetics Company with headquarters in Lagos, has an immediate employment for suitably qualified candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Sales Merchandizer
Locations: Edo, Enugu, Cross River, Kaduna, Kano, Oyo
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems.
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study.
- Minimum of proven 2 years’ experience in SUPERMARKET as a Merchandizer.
- Computer knowledge is a plus.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Latest merchandizing trends and best practices.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes & clear outs.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data
- planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products
- Analyzing the previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines.
Deadline: 19th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be reached.