Job Vacancies for Van Sales Men at Graceco Limited, 31st October, 2018
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Man (VSM)
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Status: Full Time
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing customers.
- Working hours: The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based marketing style
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting product best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Escalate customer’s problems and complaint to sales administrators/management
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must have at least 1 year experience in selling confectionary product in FMCG.
- Applicant must reside at Ajah.
- Applicants must be able to drive manual and have a valid drivers’ license.
- Applicant must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Applicant must possess sound communication and writing skills
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
Deadline: 10th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org The title of the mail should be in this format: “VSM (Ajah)”