IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent
- We are looking to hire skilled and experienced Field Support Engineers (FSE) to effectively maintain our newly acquired sites.
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years hands – on experience as a Field Engineer in the Telecom industry.
- AC/DC DG knowledge is required.
- Willingness to work anywhere within the country (East West, North or South).
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance when due.
- Respond to NOC and resolving issues escalated by the NOC.
- 24 hours response time, on call (in line with MTTR policy).
- AC unit maintenance, repairs and servicing.
- Troubleshoot and maintain OPEX saving devices. ATS/AMF
- Rectifier, ATS/AMF maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs.
- DG parts replacement and reporting on faulty components.
- Monitor and manage diesel supply and consumption on assigned sites.
- JCC sign off for both routine and non-routine jobs.
- Site Janitorial services
- Site Access Reference documentation
- Security checks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online