Job Vacancy For Lawyer In A Reputable Firm, October, 2018
A reputable company based in Lagos State, is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
- We are looking for an experienced Lawyer to take up the role of an Executive Assistant to the Managing Director/CEO of our company.
Candidate will be also:
- Facilitate meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely updates
- Take and follow-up correspondence for MD/CEO and the company.
- Produce and file necessary legal documents for the company
- Carry-out legal duties for and behalf of the company and MD/CEO
- Implement and maintain management directives and procedures.
- Act as a front point contact and executive assistant to th MD/CEO.
- Appreciable knowledge of litigation, legal terminologies, drafting and regulations
- To succeed in the role applicant should be an exceptional administrator with good communication and analytical skills, attention to details, excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Should be able to work with less or no supervision and deadlines.
- Must be a Female aged between 30-35 years
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people and situations, Stakeholders
- Management and negotiation skills
- Inter/intra relation skills, high confidentiality skills.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Minimum of Five (5) years proven experience as Legal Executive Assistant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a current Curriculum Vitae with a detailed Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th October, 2018.