Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Male Security Guard
Hour of Duty: One day on, One day off.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Applicants should reside around (Festac, mile II, Agboju, Abule-ado, Maza-maza, Satellite town) and its environs.
Deadline: 30th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person at our head office at:
Red Eye Security Limited,
38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,
Yaba – Lagos State.