Job Vacancy for Software Tester at Ecscorp Resources Limited
Ecscorp Resources Limited is a solution engineering firm with over 17 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment. Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester
- Test all applications developed in-house to ascertain they conform with User Requirement Document (URD);
- Manage the change management process prior to migration to live environment;
- Creating and maintaining a Traceability Matrix
- Development and Execution of Test cases, Test plans and Test reports
- Developing Test summary report
- Log defects and follow through to resolution
- Documentation and implementation of processes and procedure.
- Create and Manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Customer Focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Team spirit
- Business goal management
- Experience in the use of testing tools and applications such as JMeter, HP Load Runner, JIRA, Bug Tracking Tools, Selenium etc
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to analyze and communicate effectively
- Basic Programming skills
- Certification/Testing Experience – Functional Testing, Integration Testing and Performance Testing
- Security testing
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to spot patterns in bugs
Soft Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well individually as well as in a highly collaborative team.
- Demonstrate interest in learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (especially Scrum) .
- Enterprise Software Development Lifecycle.
- Conversant with UAT
- Direct work in applications that serve a very large number of users along with handling highly secure information.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience related to the Job.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- Professional qualification(s) or its equivalent will be an added advantage
- Programming skills/knowledge would be an added advantage
Deadline: 30th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in MS Word/PDF format and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Software Tester” as the subject of the mail.