Our Client, a leading E & P company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified professional who would be responsible for preparing and handling the day-to day accounting of operated and non-operated joint venture properties of the company
Job Title: JV Accountant
If you would be interested in a highly engaging and rewarding opportunity as the JV Accountant for a leading E & P company then this is right for you:
- As the JV Accountant, you would settle Joint Venture dispute resolution for assigned partners, ensure accurate reconciliation of joint venture account receivables, make Pay-out statement preparation, be fully responsible for preparing and handling the day-to day accounting of operated and non-operated joint venture properties and any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- This exciting position will have the candidate working both independently and directly with an winderful team lead but also requires interaction with other internal departments such as: production accounting group and operations group.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful JV Accountant, you will have:
- A university degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 6years experience in a similar function.
- Possess good understanding of the complete life cycle of field development and integration of geology, petrophysics, reservoir engineering and well technology
- Proficient in the use of the industry standard production technology tools.
Method of Application
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using JV Accountant as Subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.