Latest Job at Architect at Pork Money Nigeria, 12th October, 2018
PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our team as:
Job Title: Architect
- At Porkmoney we are seeking a motivated Architect to work collaboratively in a team environment, performing design and technical production of documents through all phases of architecture.
- This role includes coordinating with the project team, clients, and regulatory agencies.
Architect Job Responsibilities
- Architects create designs for new construction projects, alterations and redevelopments.
- They use their specialist construction knowledge and high-level drawing skills to design buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Architecture. 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- Basic hand drawing and physical model building skills.
- Proficiency in Design, Problem Solving, Sustainable Design and emerging computer technologies.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch Up graphic software preferred.
- Basic knowledge of architectural building systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online