Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Print Account Manager – Central Africa
Job ID: 3028104
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Builds growth opportunities using the account planning process; actively manages planning process through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Extensive time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver solution sale.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization; highly diverse set of functions and buyers; focus in on management level.
- Develops business plan in conjunction with customer.
- Applies consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for HP.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in HP-conducted surveys and reports.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
- Enters all opportunities in pipeline tool and updates them weekly. Recommends and Implements industry leading Pipeline management practices.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies.
- Acts as a first interface for international accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams, and local teams.
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with HP capabilities and chooses respective HP supply chain accordingly (Volume Direct or Indirect).
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
- Viewed as expert in company; sought out by other Sales Representatives and/or first level managers for input.
- Typically 8-12 years of experience as referenced above.
- Industry experience required.
- Experience in product specialty (computers, printers, servers, storage).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has good leadership skills and cross functional expertise.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Broad understanding of the customer’s needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs; particularly considering the specific industry/market.
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal and external partners on multiple levels to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Hi level customer management relationship building, working at management and executive level in lines of business.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Advanced sales negotiation, and deal closing skills.
- Identifies and effectively leads the account resources to ensure coordinated, efficient, account management, and accountability for achieving business results.
- Expertise in managing end- to-end sales processes in large deals.
- Relevant knowledge of client’s industry; keeps abreast of trends and lead discussions with IT on strategic directions and linking discussions.
- Knowledge of HP’s breadth of solutions and engages specialist resources as needed.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business issues and translate to HP solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a complex solution basis.
- Excels in competitive selling skills.
- Sells across platform and specialty.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Start2Grow – Technical Consultant
Job ID: 3030096
- As a Start2Grow Graduate you will be delivering technical pre-sales support on the HP portfolio of Personal Systems and Printing products, solutions and services. The Presales Technical Consultants (or “TC” in short) play a critical role by consulting our customers and business partners, acting as trusted advisors.
- In this role you will receive continuous face-to-face, hands-on and virtual trainings on technologies, HP’s leading products, solutions and services. Trainings will be held locally and abroad to develop skills and competencies on the latest IT subject areas.
- The program will also give you the opportunity to improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan, including sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders, creating a platform for both your future personal and professional growth in our organization.
Among your superpowers, do you have.
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months preferably in a Technical/Engineering field
- Current experience and knowledge of computer technologies, hardware, operating systems, software, networking technologies.
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Fluency in English + fluency in the native language of the country you are applying to
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Strong communication skills, creativity and proactiveness
- Experience in Digital Media Entertainment will be an asset.
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply