Latest Job Vacancies at the Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu
The Management of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu, hereby invites application from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Medical Director (CEO)
- Candidates must be Medical Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with not less than twelve (12) years post qualification;
- Candidates must be fellows of either of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must be fellows in Psychiatry duly acquired and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity; [3 Evidence of Medical Researches is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
- Candidates should not be above 55years of age.
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the institution.
- He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the hospital.
Salary and Allowances
Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officer.
Deadline: 15th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Twenty (20) copies of Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital,
- Candidate should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words. The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty-five (25) years post-qualification experience and who should be in position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities, as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.