Tomi’s Treats Limited – A Pioneer in the Afro-Caribbean Organic Baby Food Market. Tomis Treats is a 100% organic baby food company providing fruit purees to children. Our products are packaged in colorful squeezy pouches with child safety baby caps and are sold in leading supermarkets in Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
- The Microbiologist will be working with manager to organize shifts and task schedule in accordance with the business needs.
- Performs testing using appropriate laboratory equipment and facility
- Lead their assigned line of testing (in rotation) for investigations, continuous improvement, training and troubleshooting requirements
- Participates in any required laboratory investigations including Sterility Assurance function when required
- Follow Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices in addition to other appropriate regulatory requirements as directed by the management
- Supports and encourages continuous improvements in the laboratories through collaboration with peers
- Provides support for the supervisor and managers in any reasonable requests relating to the laboratory functions.
- Keeping up-to-date with scientific and research developments; ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines
- To support the Quality team in the preparation for and performance of all third party inspections and audits as appropriate
- To carry out regular microbial monitoring of all clean room facilities and water systems, to analyze the results and recommend corrective action where appropriate.
Qualifications and Experience;
- B.Sc or equivalent in Microbiology or Science related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience as a Microbiologist in a production or similar regulatory industry
- Experience within a Production / microbiology laboratory.
- Experience of Microbiological testing.
Key Competencies Required:
- High Attention to Detail Pro-active approach to Work
- High Standards Flexible
- Excellent Communication Skills Influencing Skills (Written & Oral)
- Team Player
- High level of Numeracy Highly Computer Literate
- Planner & Organiser Bright.
The role will include:
- Microbial analysis of production environment
- Microbiological monitoring and sterility testing
- Keeping accurate and detailed records.
Job Title: Production Manager
- Oversee production operations, optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs, ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner
- He will ensure smooth running of production in line with current standard practice and adhere to high Quality Standard.
- Ensuring adherence to Company Standards, ISO certification, Good Manufacturing
- Practices and other internal and external regulatory compliance.
- Prepare report, analyze data and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance related problems Ensuring all production personnel meet the requirements of Good Housekeeping and Good Manufacturing practices.
- Actively participating and ensuring the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimization projects in Production.
- Preparing, presenting and circulating daily production plan and ensures adherence.
- Analysing cost center variance and investigate ways to improve cost performance.
- Ensuring production of products with high quality, while providing optimal usage of labour and materials with maximized utilization of production line.
- Ensuring all Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures are in place in Production and are duly adhered to.
- Monitoring of products’ standards, implementation of quality standards, and also liaise with sales department to ensure total quality management system.
- Application of food safety plans and quality management system such as ISO, HACCP, GMP, SOP etc. and also ensure that health, safety and environment guidelines are followed.
- Documentation and daily preparation of production reports to the MD.
- Holding periodic meetings with the sales team and working on market feedback.
Qualifications & Experience
- Food Science/Technology graduate or other related courses with at least 5 years of cognate work experience in FMCG Organization preferably fruit and vegetable purees Production.
- Work experience on Thimonnier and Alpha Newtech pumps and systems machines amongst other Production Technology.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Analytical skills
- Team management skills.
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Attention to Detail
- Very High level of system and process orientation Willingness to Learn and Adapt quickly
- Ability to manage complexity
- Ability to co-ordinate and relate with People
- Service Orientation
- Sense of Urgency
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescale
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- HND/University degree in Marketing or related disciplines required
- Must be female
- Strong and confident communicator
- Good understanding of the marketing mix and the needs of the customer
- Good understanding of IT software and tools relevant to marketing and communications
- Ability to identify target audiences and select appropriate marketing tools for different situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including writing with impact for different audiences
- Understanding of data protection principles and best practice
- Creativity, innovation and flair
- Ability to evaluate options and come up with effective solutions
- Self-motivated and able to manage own time effectively
- Ability to build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Contributes enthusiastically to team-working
- Has a positive approach, consistently achieving good quality work on time and responding positively to feedback
Job Title: Graduate Account Officer
- Ensure accounting, financial documentations and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements.
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Prepare net asset value calculations and other periodic reports for clients
- Prepare cash reports
- Handle the organisation of management accounts and schedules
- Assist in general administration
- Process invoices and auditor queries
- Assist with preparation of half year and annual accounts
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Methodical with high attention to detail
- Highly organised with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Male candidates are most preferred.
- Minimum of HND/University Degree in Accounting.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Strong IT skills [Excel, Word and Outlook
- An excellent communicator written and verbally.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
- Team work abilities.
- Ability to plan strategically and execute properly.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of company’s processes and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Note to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 26th October, 2018.