Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Drive effective retentions activity for existing customers through value reinforcement marketing and ensure cinema admission target are met
- Identify and develop corrective actions in response to trading performance and see ways to improve group booking revenue streams
- Identify new opportunities and execute test & learn activities to ensure schools, universities and corporates are engaged and patronizing our cinemas weekly
- Support all movie premier activities to drive revenue and ultimately business growth.
- Carrying out market research to seek new opportunities and new clients
- Work closely with schools, corporates and universities and ensure that group booking admissions is met each week
- Work alongside Brand Manager/Head of Operations to get a clear plan and expected targets and feedback on actual performance
- Liaise with the Cinema Managers (CM) and get weekly film information to create synergy with all clients
- Manage and track group bookings and ensure information is accurate transmitted to all parties of senior management team on weekly basis
- Interpreting market trends and adapting to industry changes while analyzing opportunities for growth via acquisition and performing due diligence.
Experience and Qualifications
- University Degree with 1+ years’ relevant Marketing and Social Media work experience within the retail and entertainment industry.
- Outstanding analytical and presentation skills
- Strong marketing acumen
- Highly presentable and articulated approach to deal with a large variety of groups
- Attention to detail and ability to bring groups clients to cinema to enjoy our services
- Able to deliver results and driving group projects to boost other income revenue
- Strong team mentality and ability to build and maintain open and honest communication
- Capability to generate original ideas, even in the midst of ambiguity
- Responsibility and ownership of activities combined with a self-starter approach
- Commitment to self-development
- Good understanding of the industry and key issues affecting our business
Deadline: 6th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application Letters to: email@example.com Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as subject of the mail. Example: “Ikeja / Marketer / Mayowa Johnson”.