JCvaxe Technology Concepts is a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sale,repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics and Website Developer/Content Manager
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1year + experience in internal marketing and branding.
- Ability to Host & Manage Company website
Job Title: IT Personnel
- Escalating customers complains to appropriate unit for resolution
- System Administration and Troubleshooting
- Initiate and Implement 1st level troubleshooting
- Attending to Clients needs and problems
- Setting up of new connections
- Reporting to your Supervisor
- Performing other Tasks that are relevant to your Unit/Department operations
Job Title: Personal Assistant to CEO
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements & occasionally join the director on trip Take dictation and minutes Source office supplies Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Development Manager
- Lead the Business Development team to achieve the company’s business target.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Develop business prospects, and build sustainable business relationships with clients.
- To develop and maintain external relations with government regulatory agencies.
- To assist the Managing Director in the process of identifying new prospective opportunities.
- Provide strategic direction for business promotion planning and to ensure necessary administrative follow up of all activities of the business requirements.
- Minimum of HND.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Must have an Entrepreneurial perspective.
- Must be willing to provide road map to show strategy to be employed for efficient and effective performance with indicators.
- Must have at least 1 year Marketing/Business Development experience.
- Must have a fantastic personality, a smart and a positive attitude qualification.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver business targets leading a Business Development team.
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to package and present information in an effective and efficient manner.
Deadline: 15th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Note to: email@example.com