ETAD Consult – Our client, is a key player in the hospitality industry, located in the quiet and serene area of Lagos State. The Hotel provides a variety of recreational activities with unmatchable comfort.
To continue to provide total guest service delivery, they seek to fill the position below
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent guest experience.
- You will manage the day-to-day operations of F&B within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards. Your goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- A Degree qualification
- Must have a minimum of 5 years demonstrable Food and Beverage management experience from a reputable hospitality company.
- You must have excellent record of kitchen management, ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets and you must be guest oriented and service minded.
Job Title: Food Technologist
- Responsible for the safe and healthy production of quality foods and drinks
- He/She should also be able to modify recipes to deliver new and dynamic concepts.
- Modify existing products and processes and develop new ones
- Check and improve safety and quality control procedures
- Preparing product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products
- Deal with any customer complaint investigations or product issues
- Should be graduates of any Food/Nutrition related course.
Job Title: Cost Accountant
- Reporting to the Head of Accounts, you will be responsible for costing all products in the Club.
- You will plan, study and collect data to determine costs of business activities such as raw material purchase, inventory and labour.
- In addition, you will prepare various financial analysis related to production costs, inventory, and expense information as needed for decision making support.
- A graduate of Accounting or Finance
- Must have a minimum of 5 years Accounting experience, 2 of which must be in costing, preferably from the hospitality, food or manufacturing industry.
- You must have excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Efficiency in relevant accounting software is essential.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets
- Analysing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting
- Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring security is effective and carrying out inspections of property and services
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulation
Skills and Qualifications
- A friendly personality and a genuine desire to help and please others
- The ability to think clearly and make quick decisions
- Numeracy and logistical planning skills
- A professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations
- Business and people management are equally important elements.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Open to all graduates. A Degree/HND in the following subjects may increase your chances: Business or Management, Hotel and Hospitality Management and Travel, Tourism or Leisure Studies.
Job Title: Nurse
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- University Degree in Nursing
- Masters Degree in Psychology or Child care is an added advantage.
- English Language (Fluent).
- Good health and fitness
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills to effectively care for patients
- Ability to use initiative and establishing priorities
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Stamina to large workload
- Ability to manage conflict and resolve complaints
- Ability to work as part of a team; build and manage professional work relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using Micro-soft office package.
Job Title: Supervisor/Concierge
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company services and maximizing client potential in designated regions;
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading clients that a service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Preparing reports;
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Liaising with business development, Client service representative, other members of the sales team and the technical team;
- Helping in the development and design of custom-made products.
- A good Degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Public speaking and demonstration/presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Persuasive skills
- Commission is also part of the remuneration.
Job Title: GM Secretary
- Provide high quality support to the GM
- Manages and ensures smooth running of his affairs, organizing, scheduling and maintaining information in an efficient way.
- Manages the schedules to enhance effective prioritization of appointment and reschedules where necessary.
- Manages, prioritizes, screens and monitors the GM correspondence including calls, emails and post to ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
- Arranges meeting, documents and venues for GM
- Collects and researches information on assigned matters.
- Produces reports as assigned by GM
- Candidate must have a good Degree from any accredited tertiary institution
- Candidate must have 2 to 3 years relevant (secretarial) working experience
- Candidate must be very conversant with Microsoft Office packages
- Candidate must be very fluent in both spoken and written English language
- Candidate must be very smart and presentable
Job Title: Sous Chef
- Help in the preparation and design of all food menus
- Produce high quality plate both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation in the kitchen
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Among other duties
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page write-up on why you are most suitable for the job with your current Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Make your name and position applied for as the heading for your email.
Application Deadline 26th November, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process.