Latest Vacancies at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the “DCP Ecosystem”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Business Development Manager
- Monitor effective implementation of international business development activities.
- Develop individual business plans for each country.
- Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
- Analyze business strategies and develop improvement plans for same to provide appropriate growth to business.
- Manage all development process and ensure compliance to government policies and regulations.
- Assist in identifying opportunities and developing strategic plans to enhance same.
- Design plans to achieve all objectives and develop plans for new business.
- Train and provide guidance to staff members and business development issues.
- Coordinate with management team and maintain budgets.
- Analyze business and review future prospective for same.
- Manage all customer communication and maintain effective relationship with all.
- Prepare and implement various capture methods for business development.
- Review competitor plans and effect of products and services in management.
- Maintain all communication with the Group Director.
- Evaluate market trends and provide appropriate support to product development.
- 1st degree in Internal Relations, Business Management or a related field
- An advanced degree/ MSC is an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Ability to lead and mentor team members effectively
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization.
Job Title: Branding and Communication Executive
- Responsible for designing a consistent image across multiple channels that clients will become familiar with, from a unique logo to signage and how that translates across elements such as business cards, stationary, packaging, point of sale, media advertising and many other forms of marketing collateral.
- First degree in Arts or Social Science
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- The person must also be able to present portfolio of works when called for the interview stage
Knowledge and Competences:
- Conceptualization and Designed Thinking
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Technical Skills Requirement:
- Web design knowledge is an added advantage.
Role and Task Complexities
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Conceive and implement visual design of concepts, guidelines and strategies on all projects.
- Utilize a high level of skill across multiple design software packages (such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) to execute creative the brief required and within a time frame.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Design unique and well-crafted concept that meet brands specification.
- Design and Revise content and presentations.
- Develop concepts for adverts.
- Lead multiple projects design from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
- Ensure all designs and visuals are consistent with the overall Product Brand.
- Carry out required research, collating information and imagery to help strengthen a creative asset and product design.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (not more than 3 pages) along with their Cover Letter (of not more than 1 page) to: email@example.com with the title of position being applied for as the subject of the mail.