Latest Vacancies at La Mango, 19th October, 2018
La Mango, a premium entertainment establishment, situated in the prestigious GRA residence of Ikeja. With a capacity of 500 and Six unique sections, we cater to Banquet Luncheons & Dinners, Pool-side Parties, Meetings, Company Reunions and farewells, book launches, Xmas Parties and just about any reason to celebrate and entertain! Our Management and staff are here to provide a customised experience for your pleasure also providing consultative and decorative services to make the process easier.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations (PR) Officer
- We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- B.Sc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
Job Title: Waiter/Waitress
- We are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
- We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- OND qualification.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org