Latest Vacancies in a Vehicle Diagnosing and tTechnical Centre
Autopointe Quickfit vehicle diagnosing and technical centre is committed to providing clients the best service as regards modern car maintenance and repair equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Advisor
- Ensure adequate reception of customers to the service centers
- Manage customer appointment bookings and follow-up
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain customer database and follow up with customer on pending appointments
- Receive customer calls to confirm appointment bookings.
- Reschedule appointments for customers unable to attend appointments.
- Ensure that customer bookings align with the workshop capacity.
- Receive customers and note areas of complaints on the vehicles.
- Ensure seamless transfer of the vehicle to the workshop after obtaining the customer’s consent or approval.
- Monitor workshop’s progress on the vehicle and provide feedback to the customer.
- Ensure that old or faulty parts removed from customer vehicles are kept in the car upon Job completion.
- Conduct post service follow-up.
- Diagnose vehicle problems by carrying out pre-acceptance inspection
- Organize road testing of vehicles, if necessary to properly diagnose vehicle problems.
- Confirm availability of required spare parts at the Spare Parts Unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of management as required
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Management.
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- Provide direct oversight and guidance on the workshop operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Coordination of Branch Workshop Operations:
- Monitor workshop job bookings for the workshop
- Coordinate workshop personnel for job executions upon receipt of the customer’s agreement.
- Monitor parts requisitions and approve all requests for parts from the Spare Parts Unit.
- Giving necessary feedback to the SPU regarding required stock of auto parts.
- Ensure workshop personnel are properly equipped and kitted in compliance with health and safety measures.
- Monitor cleanliness and general tidiness of the workshop.
- Approve job quotations and maintain a record of all quotations sent out to customers.
- Ensure all workshop activities are carried out in line with best practice and defined policies and procedures.
- Keeping all equipment, tools and special tools clean and in proper shape at all times.
- Monitor the follow-up system for PMS (Preventive Maintenance Service) and regular routine service (Quick service)
- Ensure prompt service delivery to all customers.
- Recommending disciplinary measures to Management on personnel matters as touching the Workshop staff.
- Enforcing and maintaining a high-level of discipline and integrity in the workshop.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports as required
- Ensure proper maintenance of company assets assigned to the workshop.
- Liaising with Accounts Department if credit limit for a customer is reached or exceeded.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the General Manager.
Deadline: 31st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org