The AHI Residence is an 18-room Bed &Breakfast, non-smoking, non-alcohol serving facility located on the Lagos Mainland.
The AHI Residence is designed for professionals who require serene and comfortable accommodation for strategic retreats, seminars, workshops, business meetings, academic or intellectual reflection and output especially those using the adjoining halls and meeting rooms at Action Health Incorporated’s (AHI) office complex.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Executive
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduate of Social Sciences / Arts
- 2+ years experience as a Front Office Executive in a reputable 3-star hotel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Versatility in use of Hotel Management Software
- Accept reservations, changes and cancellations
- Check-in guests in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Check-out guests at end of stay. Ascertain guest satisfaction
- Ensures guest settles bill through POS, credit card or cash transaction.
- Utilize a variety of software systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports
- Reconcile all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism
- Work closely with Housekeeper to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Deadline: 26th October, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the position being applied for and their full names in the subject area of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.