Locum Pharmacist Vacancy in a Pharmaceutical Industry – Ojodu, Lagos
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, hardworking, customer friendly with great communication skills
- Qualification: B-Pharm
- 2 years post NYSC experience
- Location around Ojodu, Lagos is an added advantage.
Deadline: 5th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using position as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.